Last Update 12/05/2021
Policy key definitions
• “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, B2C Sales Ltd trading as Free To Enter UK Competitions. • “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
• GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
• ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
• Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Key principles of GDPR
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
• Lawful basis: Consent
Our ICO number is ZA483991. Our purpose for processing your data is explained during the point of capture and we capture the following
• Name, Address and telephone Number are passed to a third party for the purposes of marketing.
Data Retention Period
We will continue to process your information under this basis until you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists.
Sharing your information
We do share your information with third party companies for the purpose of marketing. We only share your information with companies you have opted in to receive a marketing call from. The companies we pass your information to are:
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows.
• the right to be informed;
• the right of access;
• the right to rectification;
• the right to erasure;
• the right to restrict processing;
• the right to data portability;
• the right to object; and
• the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us on . You also have the right to complain to the ICO  if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
Subject Access Request
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR and you can request your data at any time by contacting
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Fair & Transparent Privacy Explained
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.